Maternal Fetal Medicine Clinic of Central Florida, specializes in caring for women with the most advanced treatments and diagnosis for high risk pregnancy. We work closely with your obstetrician to ensure the best outcome during and after the pregnancy.
We understand that pregnancy can be a very emotional and stressful time for most families. We have the knowledge and resources to help you, whether you have a medical problem, or suspect problems with the pregnancy or baby. Some of the conditions we treat patients for in our clinic are:
- Have a medical condition such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, autoimmune disease or other.
- Have a history of complications during pregnancy such as, premature delivery, miscarriage, preeclampsia or gestational diabetes.
- Have a family history of genetic disorder.
- Are 35 years of age or older by the time of delivery.
- Have multiple gestation.
- Have a suspected problem during the pregnancy or baby.
Our board certified physicians with over 25 years of experience, are committed to provide the best MFM care in Central Florida.